PreHCM provides sophisticated software solutions and consulting to support for Regulatory Management in the Telecommunications sector.
Our dedicated team is constantly looking for qualified new members. Please have a look at our job offers or simply hand in your job application
if you want to be a part of our team.
Current Job Offers
- Interesting challenges and perspectives in the German and international mobile telecommunications market
- Positive and result driven work attitude rather than 9-to-5 thinking
- Responsibility and accountability (an environment where you can move things adds more to motivation)
- We value self-motivation over micro management and supervision
- We are part of a large enterprise but live the spirit of an entrepreneur
- Flat hierarchy, no meeting marathons
- Appreciation and recognition (e.g. modern work places and IT equipment)
- Flexible working hours and models and mobile work
- Free soft drinks and coffee
- In-house gym membership
- Service bike leasing
- kununu Award: Top Company 2022
Our location is in the beautiful district of Miltenberg
We are based in Niedernberg in the beautiful district of Miltenberg. Lying in the Rhine-Main area between Aschaffenburg and Würzburg in the tourist region of Churfranken, the district of Miltenberg has quite a lot to offer. With its attractive geographical position at the northernmost point of Bavaria (Zipfel-Bayern) and in the middle of Germany, it has above all a high cultural and recreational value.
Even those who live in the metropolitan centers of the region such as Aschaffenburg or Frankfurt, and do not want to struggle through the rush hour traffic on the A3 will find a good alternative as a commuter with a job in Niedernberg.
Niedernberg is centrally connected via the B469 and is only 30 minutes away from Frankfurt am Main and Frankfurt Airport. With the A3, an important north-south axis is only 10 minutes away by car.
Niedernberg is close to the Franconian Red Wine Trail and Germany's first 5-star bike path. Those who like to be in nature will especially appreciate the excellent opportunities for hiking and biking in the nature region between Spessart and Odenwald.
Whether dramatic, funny, romantic, Roman or modern, there is plenty on attractions for culture lovers in the district of Miltenberg with theater, cabaret, museums and castles. Worth seeing are for example the historic old town of Miltenberg, the abbey town of Amorbach, the red wine town of Klingenberg with medieval ensembles and other sights.
There is also a lot to discover from a culinary point of view in the “Genusslandkreis” Miltenberg. For example, the wine region, with its many "Häckerwirtschaften" (Franconian pubs), extends to the neighboring town of Großwallstadt and produces many award-winning regional products (such as the multiple award-winning wine of the Rudolf Fürst winery or the award-winning beers of the multiple "Craft Brewer of the Year", Brauhaus Faust).