100 % remote? Of course!
The satisfaction of our employees and a good work-life balance are important to us. That's why all Java developers have the opportunity to work completely remotely. Whether this is done from home or at different locations within the EU does not matter to us, as we consider remote work to be equivalent to working in the office. It is important to us that we treat each other with trust and, as part of this, self-determined working is an important asset and a matter of course that we guarantee every employee.
This is how remote Java development works with us
- With us, you are contractually entitled to choose and change your workplace within the EU yourself.
- Our entire structure is geared towards remote work. All home workstations and the structure in Niedernberg with conference equipment enable us all to communicate easily via digital media.
- We provide you with a complete setup for your home office with all the hardware and software you need to work successfully from home.
- We mainly communicate with each other via Microsoft Teams and with our customers via JIRA. To make our meetings efficient, we use agile methods such as Scrum. This means you are connected with your team every day in a daily without wasting time unnecessarily and sprints structure our projects. You will gain insights into the projects of other Java developers in our weekly developer meeting. This means that you are also fully integrated into our structure in the mobile office.
- If you want to come to Niedernberg for a project or an event, we will cover the travel costs for you.
Hybrid working - a good combination of working from home and in the office
Sometimes we need contact. Simply because you want to drop by again or because an important day in the project is coming up. You decide every day whether you want to work from home or at our office in Niedernberg. Niedernberg is equipped with mobile workstations, so even if you visit us spontaneously, your workstation will be ready to go in just a few minutes. And the colleagues who are regularly on site are always happy to see a digital face live and chat over a coffee.
Our work may differ in where, but not in how
- We work entirely in agile teams and use Scrum and Kanban for this.
- Project-related decision-making processes are subject to the co-determination of all team members – your voice and your idea have the same weight as everyone else's.
- When implementing decisions, we rely on your expertise and give you the necessary freedom.
- Our Java developers are the experts: We use the operating systems you need for your successful work.
- You can organize and schedule your working hours flexibly according to your personal needs, taking into account necessary meetings and ensuring your availability for our customers. You are responsible for your own time recording.
- We deliberately foster a culture of open communication and avoid information barriers in order to give every team member the opportunity to contribute and achieve the best results together.
- You will be part of our team from day one, with appropriate responsibility, freedom and full involvement in our projects and organization.
IN THE OFFICE
Working at our site in Niedernberg
For those who value interaction with colleagues or prefer a clear distinction between work and leisure, we offer numerous workstations in our office in Niedernberg. The advantages of everyday office life certainly include the short distances and the odd chat over a cup of coffee or a game of table tennis.
A pleasant working environment and a relaxed atmosphere are important to us and this starts with the right working environment.
Centrally located in the Rhine-Main region and just 30 minutes from Frankfurt am Main, Niedernberg is also conveniently situated for anyone who likes to work in an office.
Our premises are modern, fully air-conditioned and equipped with ergonomic workstations. Even though we mainly have mobile workstations, a fixed desk is available for regular visitors to Niedernberg.